Free Travel With Rewards Credit Cards
If you’re like me, you don’t have a ton of cash lying around for vacations. So I recommend taking advantage of the credit card sign up bonuses below for FREE TRAVEL and awesome rewards. We have already taken 3 free trips in 8 months this year, and are planning a BIG trip next year…all on points! Contact me if you have any rewards travel questions. I love helping out with this stuff!
Here are my posts on how to travel for free:
- $500 In Free Travel: Barclaycard Arrival World Mastercard Review
- How To Travel For Free: A Free Trip To Hawaii For 7 People
- How To Travel For Free: 4 Cities in 8 Days
- Reader Question: How Do I Get My Family To Disney On Credit Card Points?
- Another Free Flight and Hotel on Credit Card Points
- Our Vacation For Free On Credit Card Points
You can read up on using credit cards for travel and hotel rewards, and then start your free vacation plans with the cards below.
Barclaycard Arrival™ World MasterCard®
- Named ‘Best for Travel Rewards’ Money Magazine, October 2013
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles if you make $3,000 or more in purchases in the first 90 days from account opening. 40,000 bonus miles equates to $400 off your next trip!
- 0% introductory APR on purchases for the first 12 months after account opening. After that, variable APR, currently 14.99% or 18.99%, based upon your creditworthiness.
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases
- No mileage caps and no foreign transaction fees
- Get 10% miles back when you redeem for travel (i.e. redeem 25,000 miles for travel and get 2,500 miles back)
- Easily redeem your miles for statement credits toward flights, cruises, car rentals, hotels and more
- Complimentary subscription to TripIt Pro mobile travel organizer – a $49 annual value!
Jake’s Review: This Barclaycard is the new kid on the block. I didn’t care much for Barclaycard until this guy popped up earlier this year. As you can see, it’s simple. $3,000 minimum spend in 90 days, get 40,000 points which equals $400 statement credit. You also get a 10% bonus on any travel redemption, which bumps this bonus to worth $440! Add that to the 6,000 points earned for hitting the minimum spend, and that’s a $500 rewards card. Basically, you book a flight or hotel at the lowest price you can, take the trip, and get $400 erased from your credit card bill with the 40,000 points plus 10% in bonus points back. Oh, and you get 2x points on everything. Always. We just picked up two of these cards for rental cars and booking fees on our Hawaii Trip next year! Click Here To Apply Now.
Disclosure: If you sign up for any card using a link, I do receive a commission. As always, thank you for your support!