I’m Jacob Wade, the Founder of iHeartBudgets!
I am a husband, father, and self-proclaimed #budgetnerd!
iHeartBudgets.net was created out a passion for helping you create a PLAN for your money and helping you keep more of it.
If you asked me a year ago what I thought I’d be doing today, it would not have included the following:
- Selling everything and quitting my six figure job
- Living in 300 sq. ft. with our family of 5 while traveling the country
- Wearing flip flops in December
Yet here we are.
With our budget, we have:
- Lived on $14 an hour and STILL saved money
- Enabled my wife to be a Stay At Home Mom
- Paid off over $40,000 in debt
- Grown our net worth from negative to over 6 figures
- Quit my six-figure job and travel the country for a year
Without our budget, NONE of this would have been possible.
So I want to pass on what I’ve learned over the past 10+ years of living on the budget and growing our wealth.
But Who Are You?
I’m just a regular guy with a thing for budgets!
But here are 5 things that most people DON’T know about me:
- I’m a black-belt in Shitō-ryū karate
- I used to be a licensed Tax Professional (“Enrolled Agent” was my official title)
- I once performed at a concert in front of over 150 (paying) people. I rapped. About video games. (No, I will not give you the YouTube link)
- I am (sadly) a lifelong Seattle Mariners fan
- I eat mostly organic food. Except Doritos.
Please let me know if you need anything. I am here to help, and cannot WAIT until you start your journey to Financial Freedom!
I read ALL my emails, you can contact me directly HERE